Reply to
Vash the Stampede

"slim" > in a heart beat. Just make sure the coverage is the same or better. Many

stoplight!)

Well, if you get out of your car and stand at stoplights, perhaps *you* should be hit 3 times and not just your car!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself , you left the door wide open on that one

Reply to
Keith Warren

On 2005-11-02, slim > > "best" GEICO can do.

Good for you. I hope you like all the commercials you pay for as part of your rates. Myself, every other year I check rates from 4 different companies and then go with the cheapest. I haven't had an accident or ticket in the past 25 years, so the paying of claims hasn't been an issue....just the gouging insurance industry.

Reply to
Chuck

If I had hit three standing vehicles, I would imagine that no one would insure me.

I have no problem with that.

I am a good driver with a clean record.

Reply to
slim

But there is the difference!

I have had three claims and NO out-of-pocket, no hassle, and the rent-a-car was paid for.

My body shop is "Geico Certified" all I do is sign and go!

I would never be a"jumper". You never know what kind of treatment you are going to get when you NEED the insurance company.

BTW....I have full coverage, $1,000,000 / $300,000, fire, theft, collision. FULL GLASS (did I mention the three times my side windows were smashed and replaced at no cost or increase?) all for only $125 a month in NEW YORK CITY.

Yes, sir....I LOVE GEICO.

Reply to
slim

Why did you stay sitting at that stoplight after getting hit the first time or after the second time for that mater? ;)

mike

"slim" > you

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Get back to us after you have an AT FAULT accident. ;)

mike

"slim" > > "best" GEICO can do.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Plus Progressive doesn't write policies in NJ.

Reply to
Sparky Spartacus

So they hate careless speeders, and careful speeders. Only granny and the calvanist minister left then

Reply to
NeedforSwede2