Re: Big Three lose ground in biggest U.S. market

Your uninformed or misinformed opinion does not deserve a reply

For accepting affirmative action programs that discriminate against > white men, I hope the "Big (Loser) Three" go bankrupt. > > I am enjoying this economic collapse. All you collectivist swine are > getting what you deserve.
Reply to
Mike Hunter

You replied to your own message, meaning that even you think you're an idiot.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Uncle Jemima's testing a new batch today, I think.

JoeSpareBedroom

Man, I miss a lot of amusing stuff with Mike in the kill file!

Reply to
SMS

Ya know, if you're going to do something, you may as well do it well, and I've never seen anyone do stupid as well as Uncle Jemima. W. Edwards Deming would be impressed, I think.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom