Re: Goodyear Integrity tires

You might also want to file a complaint with the Federal Transportation Safety Dept (or whatever they call themselves now). In short, make a big enough stink and they'll fix your problem just to get rid of you.

I would also like to repeat my basic attitude toward dealing with others. "Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me." In short, no one gets a second chance.

Jack

Reply to
Retired VIP

I guess that makes me a Dittohead too. Better a Dittohead than a Leftwing Shitohead.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I'd be checking the valve or the tire to rim seam. Goodyear Integrity tires are above average tires in my opinion (I've got them).

Reply to
scott21230