Re: Islamic creationist kooks want to stamp out evolution science

Evolution is a REJECTION of science. It is totally unproven and violates the laws of biology and physics. Every action causes a reaction and there are no reactions without an causal action. What caused new features that the laws of biology say can't happen? Why doesn't anybody believe that the piano found on a mountain top just grew there? Because it is too complicated and points to a designer. Plants and animals are way too complicated to just be accidents. They have a design and thus a designer.

Mike D.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

Then why do most biologists and physicists believe in evolution?

Reply to
rantonrave

No, many are turning to intelligent design. They are not believing the Bible, but the evidence points to a designer. They are quickly following the path that true (testable and observable) science is pointing, we are NOT an accident or chance.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

What "evidence" is that?

Care to point out the hypothesis, experiment and result that confirms ID?

And we'll have no cheesy "thought experiments." Real prediction, real confirming observation.

Reply to
dh

Why didn't you answer his question directly? The overwhelming majority of those types of scientists do accept conventional evolution.

Please cite some scientists who don't believe in any religion's creation story but who do believe in Intelligent Design.

Also explain how anybody can prove that evolution wasn't the result of chance when we don't fully understand how everything occurs.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly