Re: Never give Toyota your cell #

P.S. "warranty" (Just in case you decide to write them, vs. calling. ;-P)

Elitist spelling snob. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

It took all my English nerd willpower to not correct him on that...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Terrible, isn't it? ;-P

I figure he already made himself out to be a raving nutter/complainer to the cust. service rep lady; no need to dig a deeper hole. If his complaint is to look legit (which it is), then presentation helps. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

If you wait a bit, someone else may help you out. ;-)

Once - I'd have figured it was a plain ol' mistake; but twice... I figured he really didn't know how to spell it.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.