Re: OT Barry admits he is STUPID

When are you going to admit that you're stupid, Pip Scott? After all, you're much dumber than Barack Obama.

Then there's still that mystery about your military discharge. All you do is numbingly claim that you have your honorable discharge papers, but that's as credible as you saying you've won $1M in bets.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

There isn't any word combination in your post which shows Obama admitting he's stupid. If you disagree, point out the word combination by pasting it into your next response. Not the whole post. Be very specific.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The only possible thing which Sot the idiot could point to would be this:

+++++++++++++ "That's exactly right," Obama said. "And the truth is that we've got a bunch of smart people, I think, who know ten times more than we do about the specifics of the topics. +++++++++++++

Obviously, if an NSA spy comes to the president with interesting information he got from some sort of surveillance, no president would be expected to know exactly how we unencrypted a terrorist's message. All the president needs is the information in the message. This is the type of thing Obama was talking about, and it is not an admission of being dumb.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Joe, you know this, and I know this, but our repuglican pals think that every president, like their beloved GWB, should be omniscient and omnipotent about all things, and always be "The Decider". See how much they know?

Reply to
mack