Re: OT Barry the Empty Suit tells you what to drive...what does HE ride in?

> The Dan Quayle of our time. > > Or is it the Jimmy Carter of our time? > > Or is it the George McGovern of our time? > > Sheeeeeesh... > > Empty suit? > > Hell yes! > > -- > > Scott in Florida

Actually, he's saying exactly what you have said about a hundred times in the past.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm not responsible for helping you with your defective memory.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And so have you. In the past, you have said EXACTLY what Obama said, and now, you're saying his comments are bullshit, which means yours were, too.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I think people will change their driving habits from pure need, but not yet. Around the city I still see people, young people mostly, joy riding, floorboarding from one stop light to the next, generally wasting fuel, these are the people who seem to grab on to the gore movie and in lock step call for more conservation, green etc etc, blah blah blah. Typical trained and brainwashed by liberals. The rules are meant for someone else but not them......These also are the ones who don't vote in elections.

Now, joe why not cite what you're talking about specifically because I don't know either what the hell you're babbling about again.

Reply to
dbu