Re: OT Dims in Debt in Denver....

> Great way to start out Barry's run for the out house.....

It's a precursor to how they, he will run the country, into the ground. Unemployment will surely go up along with interest rates and taxes.

Reply to
dbu

Not to mention what they will do with the homeless people. It seems the Democrats don't want the media getting any pictures of them during the convention and have threatened them with hoses and whatever else.

Reply to
badgolferman

A prediction of a Dim Presidency?

Reply to
Mike hunt

The dims added earmark after earmark even after nancy pee said she was going to do away with earmarks, what a laugh she turned out to be. Her right hand man murtha is the bagman of congress.

Reply to
dbu

IF obaama hussain gets to be president I predict unemployment will go above 6 percent, maybe 6.5 or a little higher. You will be paying more taxes bub, even if you claim that you aren't rich, it won't matter, you will be rich enough for a healthy tax increase.

Reply to
dbu

That will be a drop in the bucket compared to what obama hussain has in store for you.

Reply to
dbu

Keep in mind, congress delivers the budget. Blame your sweetie nancy pee and the highness harry reed. I look forward to those two being kicked out soon.

Reply to
dbu

Why can't we drill in our own land to stave off imported oil?

Reply to
dbu

clinton had a phony economy.

Reply to