Re: OT Great News from Afghanistan!

"Scott in Florida" ...

> Was this because Barry was 'on duty' there? > > ROFLMAO > > Thanks Troops! > > -- > > Scott in Florida

Come on, Scott - nobody (that I know of) was opposed to the Afghan war. Clearly 9/11 originated there, and the whole world was behind us (except terrorists, of course).

Iraq is the only question mark in many minds, including my own.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Scott in Florida" "Wickeddoll®"

The issue isn't whether Saddam was a bad guy - hell yes, he was. The question is whether he was the particular bad guy we should have pursued at this time. I say not.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That may be your opinion but the Congress at the time, and apparently the Iraqis citizens today, do not agree with that opinion.

Reply to
Mike hunt

You like waterboarding?

Nothing to do with 9/11

You think Bin Ladin is dead?

You're a fool.

Bin Ladin is still alive. He went after Iraq, an unrelated country. You poor blind old fool.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Why would you care what Iraqis want? Your leader doesn't. They want the US out. Weren't you listening?

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

"Scott in Florida" "Wickeddoll®"

I respectfully disagree.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland"

As I said - Saddam should have been deposed, but I'm still not convinced it should have been at this time. I just see Iran and North Korea as much bigger threats - then and now.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

OBL may be alive but the thousands of terrorists, of all stripes, that did he bidding and came to Iraq are not ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt