Re: OT - Harry Reid

No comment is necessary.

This is America. Both parties are allowed to include players who are delusional.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

He needs to be sent into retirement along with nancy p.

Reply to
dbu'

No doubt there are many people who believe W is a native Texan.

Reply to
Truckdude

I know that you are joking, but I did post the proof for some busheep one time way back. The guy could not believe that GWB was born in Connecticut.

Reply to
Truckdude