Re: OT: Man in Boston sues Starbucks for spilled coffee...

They have adopted that in Florida. If you bring a dumb-ass

> suit, and lose, you pay...your attorneys, courst costs...and > your opponent's attorneys!

In the UK, it has been known for judges in such suits to reward the winning plaintiffs with trivial damages, such as 1 penny.

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

"England" is the place where the Frivolous Lawsuit laws originated. Damn good idea, if you ask me!

Reply to
Hachiroku