Re: (OT) Octuplets born in California

But that's not the intent when introducing multiple embryos. That's been explained by Cathy's info. Time to move on to your next complaint.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I disagree. The problem in this discussion isn't about what one gender does not understand. It's about a certain mindset caused by factors which I am too polite to expound upon at the moment.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I said two things. Which do you disagree with? Hopefully only the second thing, because the first is impossible to disagree with unless you have information scientists crave, but can't prove.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

To each their own. My own parents wanted 9 kids; they got two.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Welcome to free enterprise, where idiots can have too many kids, and buy vehicles they're don't have the skills to operate. (Watching funny news about how many SUVs are in ditches during the past hour around here).

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yeah. But she's not you. Or me. I also think women who purposely get pregnant at 45 & over are nuts. But they're not me. (They obviously must have a lot more energy than I do, for one thing!)

Cathy

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Lake effect??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Nope. 30 degrees all afternoon & sun. That melted enough snow to wet the roads & make them just warm enough so that when we got a dusting after sundown, things got icy & dicey. They'll be fixed within the hour. The sky's alight with flashing yellow lights from the plows.

My kid figured out this pattern in his first month of winter driving (with some scary demos by me in big empty parking lots). It's obvious to the 2% of drivers who are not incompetent. The other 98% are another story.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How do we know that she can't afford them?

Reply to
Jeff

More bs from the liberal left, out in left field again. What's the next excuse on top of the next excuse on top of the.......

Reply to
dbu'

cathy thought she was a teacher and instructing us, LOL. We know better cathy and why are you so damned bull-headed.

Reply to
dbu'

Huh? Another post which leaves one going... "What is he talking about? More disconnects."

You seemed to have no idea that more then one egg is usually introduced into the utuerus, to increase the odds of a successful pregnancy, re: IVF. Would

*I* want more kids if I already had 6? No; I -personally- think she's nuts. But to each their own. Now, what were you complaining about, re: me??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

This is what he does when he's embarrassed.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Of course.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Feel the need for often which are utterly dumb emotional reasons as "carrying on the family name" or having someone to lean on when one gets older. Total bullshit. A whole lot of ego is often involved.....like continued procreation until a kid with the desired gender is produced.

Reply to
Sharx35

Your parents, if they had had to PAY for ALL aspects of the costs of 9 kids would NOT have wanted 9.

Reply to
Sharx35

It sure as FUCK should be part of their job. ANYONE should involve ethics when making ANY decision.

Reply to
Sharx35

So, you're saying that man-made factors do not contribute to fertility issues. Why do you believe this? What is your background in biology?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Zogby video?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

At the moment, we're talking about the world as it is, not as you wish it was.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom