Re: (OT) Octuplets born in California

She shouldn't be having ANY more kids for ANY reason.

Reply to
Sharx35

LIEbrawls just HATE anything to do with ethics--it implies a code of conduct that could interfere with "feelings".

Reply to
Sharx35

Your response is not related to what I said.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Your response has nothing to do with what I said.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Never heard of it. Cut & paste what you are referring to, or it does not exist.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Who gives a f*ck? YOUR reply is not related to what I SAID.

Reply to
Sharx35

Why are you unwilling to present the Zogby thing you're talking about? Or, are you unable to present it?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Me: "Now, what were you complaining about, re: me??"

You: "Yes, because you don't get it."

O-kaaaay. Are you even *awake*?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Let's see... did you read the above as: "Now what? Were you complaining about me?" instead of what it really said??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Then there are people whose children differ in age by 20-30 years, a common situation in my family. One result is that I'm older than some of my aunts and uncles. 8-(

Reply to
hageyama

Then there are people whose children differ in age by 20-30 years, a common situation in my family. One result is that I'm older than some of my aunts and uncles. 8-(

Reply to
hageyama

Here are the words you just added to your previously incomplete description:

"wherein was display the intellectual laziness of the polled Obama voters."

I'll bet it made you feel momentarily potent to withhold those words for so long.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Pass the barf bag....

Make it two, please.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'd heard that she was offered embryonic reduction - which I assume any practitioner would do, to enhance the chances of the other babies' survival; but not the rest about her pastor's advice & Sarah Palin as a role model.. Arghhhh.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

This is much more interesting. It explains (without saying anything about it) why the interview probably never happened. It also answers the question "Who's going to pay for raising all those kids?" The answer: All of us, based on which sponsors' products we buy.

JoeSpareBedroom

Then she'll get an audience with Jerry Springer or someone like him.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Absolutely. TV slobs will watch anything, and there's no shortage of sponsors.

JoeSpareBedroom

You never saw me say that everybody was idiots. But, all regular viewers of shows like Springer's are idiots.

I'm talking about the subset of TV viewers who watch Springer.

Do you know wha a subset is?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Every individual is a subset.

What off the wall shit are you talking about? Look above at my comments. There's nothing you can possibly disagree with. If you think this is wrong, explain what you disagree with and why.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Aside from the woman being discussed... In general: this is fairly common practice. When a woman has trouble ovulating & then takes fertility drugs, & then produces more eggs than need to be used during any one try/cycle, the rest can be frozen for later use/tries if the current cycle's attempt wasn't a success.

Cathy

. . and had access to the stuff needed

Reply to
Cathy F.