Re: {OT:} The True McCain Health Plan: Wealth Transfer From Voters to Corporations

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Some McNasty news for you rightwingnuts. And I'm sure you'll applaud > this. BTW, McNasty wants to recind the $5000 tax credit companies get > if they offer healthcare to their employees. Oh yeah, that'll work. > > > The True McCain Health Plan: Wealth Transfer From Voters to > Corporations > > "In that sense, it reflects a lot of what passes for "conservative" > ideology nowadays. There is no underlying belief system, just a mixed > bag of policies - some "pro-big government" and some "anti big- > government" - that share only the ability to enrich the large > corporate donors that finance Republican campaigns."

Sounds good, until you look at the actual numbers.

Check out these two pages. It's best if you open them up in separate windows and compare them side-by-side.

?Cmte=DPC&cycle=2008 Don't look at the bar graphs, which have different (and thus misleading) scales, but the numbers below.

Especially look at Communications, Finance, Ideology, Labor and Lawyers.

I do believe most of the contributing entities are incorporated...

Reply to
Tegger