Re: {OT:} Wasilla druggie arrested

> >> Or, maybe you're just from Texas. > > I was wondering when you'd stoop this low. You're obviously nothing more > tha a closet bigot. Joe, I've bettered you in every exchange, yet you > insist on your smug, unearned positon on your pedestal, while getting your > ass kicked. You are pathetic, really pathetic, to think you're so much > better than everyone with what passes for thought within your skull. > > It appears that it's you who needs the hobby. Imagine wanting to use a > search engine to enlighten yourself on the finer points of ovine > management. > > Likely this is far more important to you, and your "girlfriend". >

You really are a sheep. You'll obey a stupid law, and I'll bet you'll do absolutely nothing to try and change it. Thomas Jefferson would've pissed on your shoes if he met you.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Did it make you feel powerful to withhold your "secret answer" earlier? The answer you didn't have, remember?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The collective you refer to with the word "we" consists of people who are of no value to this country. The other collective is alive.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The military people you mention are not taking part in this discussion, and I seriously doubt you've had this identical discussion without enough of them to be significant.

Bring 'em around and we'll talk.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You're afraid to address the speed limit issue. Why is that?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Are you blind? I answered your question at LEAST twice. I think all the extra text is making you dizzy.

Last time:

I obey stupid laws when according to my criteria and nobody else's, the risk of NOT obeying such a law is unacceptable.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

We were pleased to see Clinton (and Monica) showing Republicans how people of the opposite sex do things. They needed (and still need) a lesson.

Not much has been said about Gingrich because unless I missed something, he was never specific about the gender or species of the creature he had an affair with.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

His current wife.

Reply to
Mark A

That's shocking.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why do you think it's stupid? Let's use the marijuana laws as an example, since that's where the discussion began. We know the laws are stupid, so these laws are perfect for the discussion. Some people would be comfortable lighting up in the parking lot of a NY State Thruway rest area. If I was still using marijuana, that would not be a place I'd do it because the risk is high that a NY State Trooper will come rolling in for coffee. The cops really don't give a damn about someone smoking a joint, but they appreciate it when people don't rub their noses in the fact that they're doing it in public. Even the misdemeanor ticket would be my idea of "not worthwhile".

Our county parks have a rule which says "No alcoholic beverages" unless you've rented a lodge for a party. But, plenty of people will bring a bottle of wine or a couple of beers for a picnic. That's low risk, since those people are not being loud & boisterous, so there's no reason for the police to even notice them.

On two bridges over the Genesee River, it's legal to park across the entire span, unless bags are placed on top of some of the meters at this time of year. They want to leave space for trucks to dump snow into the river. People consider the weather and the likelihood of snow work being done that day, and they park in front of the bagged meters. If they guess wrong, they get a ticket. Most of the time, they don't.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

But you do exactly what I do. You keep denying this, but it's true. Speed limit laws are there for a reason. You are an equal contributor to the anarchy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You told me and I listened. You can select the laws you want to bend or ignore, but nobody else can. You're just like everyone else, but you think you're an angel.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Preached what she didn't practice and failed as a mother.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

When shame is used to "improve" people, it's a defective tactic. Sadly, it's a tactic most common with bible thumpers.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom