Re: OT Who said it? Dims or Mahmoud?

Rush nails the Dims, but good!!!!!!!!!!

I tuned in to ol' Rush for a little while this morning (I wanted a chuckle or two). He appeared to be in full damage control mode after his "phony soldier" remark yesterday. There was so much desperation in his voice I was afraid spittle was going to come out of the radio. At least he never fails to deliver the laughs. It still amazes me that you guys take this blowhard seriously.

Reply to
Truckdude

I didn't listen, what's this phony soldier remark about?

Reply to
dbu`

The phony solder remark was a remark he made about some soldier who was indeed a phony. He named the soldier in particular, and I didn't remember it. The phony soldier claimed he'd seen things in Iraq and he hadn't even been there. Claimed he'd been a Green Beret, washed out after 44 days of boot camp, or some such. But the LIBerals like F*ckdude, JoeNoBedroom and Joe Besser will take and twist it, as usual.

I'm surprised that the LIEberals don't see through Al Franken and Michael Moore and AlBore. But they are just mind-numbed robots of the Left, exactly what they acuse the Right of being.

Charles of Schaumburg

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Yes, I know, we've got it all wrong and he was taken out of context yada yada yada. As I listened to him try to defend himself the other day, I was wondering if he would replay the part where he was taken out of context. Nope.

Reply to
Truckdude

Yep. A few people got taken in by some liar pretending to be a warrior, who said a bunch of stuff that wasn't true about Iraq, etc.. Rush got all frothy at the mouth about it, although this guy's lies never affected foreign policy, operations or made a damned bit of difference anywhere.

On the other hand, about half the voters got taken in by some liar who pretended to be a warrior back in the '60's (and again, on the deck of the A.Lincoln in 2003), who said a bunch of stuff that wasn't true about Iraq, etc., and started a trillion-dollar war that just makes us new enemies every day. I don't see Rush getting all frothy at the mouth about that.

Odd, eh?

Reply to
DH