Re: OT Witless and Joey....I'm lonely in Florida

OK....I gave you an easy way out.

> > Now pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you $500,000 that you don't collect from them in full within the next two weeks. By "collect" I mean that all the bet money from them is in your bank account by then. If you're a wussy, you won't take the bet, nor will you collect from JoeSpareBedroom and Witfall by then.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

A couple or four months ago, he was promising to show up at my house to collect, along with his son, who was no longer welcome in bus station men's rooms across America. They never showed up. I would've thought that even if they chickened out in the driveway, they would've at least let the air out of my tires.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I was waitin' for a visit from his retired Chicago cop friend, or at least a phone call from th' guy.

His bein' a detective an' all, always huntin' down and gettin' his man.

Reply to
witfal

Maybe his cop friend fell off his bar stool.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ya' could be right 'bout that, Joe. His bein' a retired cop, an' all. Maybe his drinkin's gettin' the better of 'im.

Reply to
witfal

When that son actually exists, let us know.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hey, he's close. If he's such a good cop, he'd have no trouble at all finding me.

Let's see. Hmmm. A subpoena for my ISP, a subpoena for an ISP in another country.

All for an illegal bet. I'll bet one billion quatloos that IF such a son exists, he'd be embarrassed that his father was making such a fool of himself in public. And I'm sure he'd not jeopardize his career, let alone open himself up to a real lawsuit.

Reply to
witfal

You should go back to school whitless. Or, maybe you are trying to be funny.

I don't want to insult you anymore because I'm afraid you might do something real stupid like shoot up your house. You're that kind of guy. In fact I think you are an example of the type of person who should NOT own firearms. Have you ever been to a shrink?

Reply to
dbu