Re: Wow. A post about Toyotas

Toyotas going for Stupid Money on eBay. I can't believe some of the

> prices, esp for Supras. > >
2JZ Supras are a collectors item. I rarely see them on the road, except at car shows.
Reply to
Rastamon

I just bought a 99' Corolla with 104K/mi on it back in December for $3200. If prices get low enough I might be tempted to upgrade if I can do it with the same amount of cash. I generally don't buy a car unless it's a steal though.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

87-92 = 7M (1JZ &1G Japan only) 96-98 = 2JZ
Reply to
Rastamon