Really *long-lasting* domestic car!

Another Stephen King fan? I've read most of his fiction. I note that earlier this week, his publisher released a completely rewritten version of Blaze, under his old pseudonym...Richard????

Reply to
sharx35

"sharx35" ...

Bachman.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Overdrive-- Bachman-Turner

Reply to
tak

You're taking care of business.

Cathy (who did not like that song!)

Reply to
Cathy F.

Another long-lasting car, 50 years, no rust:

Jeff

Note: Those nifty angle brackets cause the URL to stay on one line, for nifty cut and past or clicking to get the URL.

Reply to
Jeff

"tak" ...

*fwap*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Cathy F." ...

I didn't care for that group at all.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff" ...

But I doubt that would work with one of those really long ones; at least for those of us who use wrap.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Maybe it was a stretch to try to tie overdrive trannies, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, and King's directorial debut with"Maximum Overdrive" together, but Fwap?????

Reply to
tak

"tak" ...

The fwap was for sticking that damned song in my head.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If one has to have an earworm, at least it should be a *good* earworm! (As opposed to this one.)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Oh. Sorry about that, But things could be worse:

'As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB , I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener". Doctor wouldn't submit his > name...........'

An oldie, probably not true, but apropos. T

Reply to
tak

Yeah, I've seen this one. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F."...

I have that one sitting in my joke emails, waiting to be sent out.

:-/

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Indeed, yes.

Reply to
sharx35

Randy Bachman is a total egomaniac--an insufferable asshole.

Reply to
sharx35

It IS funny. Personally, I'd rather be a saddle at a riding academy mainly patronized by coeds. Or, failing that, a bicycle seat on one of those borrow a bikes at a women;s university. Ever notice how they often have the seat tilted upwards...make it very difficult to reach the ground without a whole lot of squirming and sliding?

Reply to
sharx35