Recommended tires for 1998 Avalon?

All: What would be a good tire for a 1998 Toyota Avalon here in San Diego, CA? Thank you.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Lee

Since there's no snow (uh, is there? I dunno...with the Global Warming and all, it's been snowing in Texas...) get a decent Performance or Touring tire, depending on your type of driving. I like taking corners as fast as possible, so i get low-profile, grippy tires.

is a good place to look. They haverecommendations for tires for your car. I usually try to stick to Bridgestone, Dunlop and Toyo tires, but I'll tell you, Akuret/Delta makes decent tires at decent prices.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Michelin Primacy. Costco's got $60 off coupons every now and then.

johngdole