Thank God for Mondays!

I get to go to work and take a break!

In the last 6 weeks:

I did some work on the Supra. I did the front brakes on the van. I did the front brakes and the tranny sauce on my Mom/s car. I got the Celica ready to be hauled away. I set up a compressor. I did the rear brakes and shock on the van. I got the cellar ready for a major clean-out. Then, today, I redid the lighting in the cellar and my garage.

If you guys do any lighting work or replace your flourescents, get the daylight bulbs. Holy Cow! The back room in the cellar is dingy and had three incandescent bulbs. I replaced those with the 'swirl' flourescents, which were better, but then today I relaced all three bulbs with 4' fixtures, and 2 32 watt daylight 'bulbs' in each. WOW! I can see again!

I bought 10 for $29, and then replaced the bulbs in the garage, too. What a difference.

Now, I can go sit on my @ss for a week..until next week, when I actually load the crap onto a dump truck (35 years of 'accumulation'...)

As long as I don't have to haul TOO many computers up and down 3 flights of stairs, which seems to be becomimg a weekly thing...

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL....

The only guy in America that is happy for Monday to come....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

(snip)A few years back, I worked with a guy who would come in on Monday mornings and say how good it was because he now had a new week to do a bunch of stuff.

Reply to
Jimbo

Ya, dat too!

Reply to