Need new or used working starter/ignition relay for 1976-1977 toyata celica!

The pictures of this part that I need is in alt.binaries.automobiles, look for subject - "Looking for this car part for toyota celica"..... .

I need a new or used (but must work!) starter/ignition relay for a 1976-1977 Toyota celica. I have found a source (rockauto) that appears to sell them for $40.00 - any way I can get this part for less? The following cut and paste is my entry in ebay's want it now forum, please use for clarity and accuracy. Thanks - and please respond, I would love very much to get this part cheap.

The following is a cut and paste of my request on ebay's want it now forum which has 0 responses so far.

I am looking for a cheap part that is a small grey metallic box (2 or so inches in length and 1 or so in width, with 3 metal prongs that plugs into a socket on a 1976-1977 Toyota celica). The part is known to be a starter or ignition switch. It is 12 volt and the one dead one I have (which is why I want to replace it) is labeled as a ignition relay with the numbers -

28371-45010 and is a nippondenso (now called denso) brand relay made in Japan and also has the numbers - 056700-1072.
Reply to
Daniel Morrow

have you tried a Toyota dealer?

Reply to
Ray O

id take a trip to a pick-a-part, and look at all the toyotas around that vintage.

Reply to
SoCalMike