Thinking of Buying a 2000 Sienna...

Hello,..

I'm thinking of purchasing a pre-owned 2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan and would like "any" feedback before purchase. Wondering if the price is reasonable, and any problems this model may have, although Consumer Reports has it listed as one of the best used cars you can buy? Is this true?

The following are it's specs.

Miles: 79,505 Year: 2000 Make: TOYOTA Model: SIENNA Body: LE MINIVAN Engine: V6 3.0 LITER Transmission: Automatic Ext. Color: RED Int. Color: GRAY Internet Price: $10,990 or $9980 b.o.

Thanks!

Juliet

Reply to
jmcoggins

I bought almost the identical one Feb '05 on Ebay from a dealer in Florida with 72K miles for less than that.

Reply to
badgolferman

Thanks for the comment,.. and tip,.. I'll go check ebay now!

Thanks,

Juliet

badgolferman wrote:

Reply to