Top Gear video

This is the one where they try (unsuccesfully) to destroy and old toyota pickup.

toycars26

Oh My God.

I honestly can't believe what I just watched. That was insanely ridiculously miraculously the most impressive thing I've ever seen. I think maybe I've been babying my truck a little too much! haha

JRoss

Reply to
JRoss

The car in front is indeed a Toyota.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Quite amazing indeed...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

My officemate who is a Ford fanatic is mildly impressed.

Reply to
badgolferman