Toyota Corolla 94

what happens when your driving normally and suddenly the car comes to a funny noise like a motorcycle motor what does that mean please send me answers...

Reply to
mo2198

When you are driving normally and suddenly the car comes to a funny noise like a motorcycle motor, it most likely means that there is a motorcycle or others small motor nearby.

If your car is making the noise, then it depends on the type of motorcycle your car is making noises like.

A lower-pitched sound is probably a leak in the exhaust system.

Reply to
Ray O

Your rusted muffler fell off??

mike hunt

mo2198 wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo

when i am driving my car and it comes to a funny noise like a motor cycle i go looking for answers on usenet by giving crisp clear concise descriptions of exactly what i am hearing and how i am driving and a general description of my car and other pertinent information that people can use to help you and oh yeah i also try to add a little rythm and thought separation to my writing by using things like commas and periods...

Reply to
Qslim

welliguesstheresoneineverycrowdehqslimgeezeyouthinkpeoplewouldlearnafterafew monthsonusenetwhatgoodettiquetteiswhensendingamessageespeciallyaskingforhelp toaquestioninvolvingnioseswecantherrefromhere;)

Reply to
hachiroku