Toyota Corolla CE 2003 (Less than market price must go in 2 weeks -$11,200 OBO)

This vehicle is located in Minneapolis,Minnesota and available for sale in 2 weeks. At this time the car is available for test drives or inspection to interested parties.

Toyota Corolla 2003 CE, 4DR,SEDAN-Clean title and history, No accidents,no dents no rust Miles: 39000 Engine Specs: 1.8L I-4 130HP Transmission: Automatic Fuel Economy City: 32.0 mpg Fuel Economy Highway: 38.0 mpg Power train Warranty left on this vehicle:

2years/22,000 miles Rust proofing warranty: 7 years transrferable warranty remaining (non standard feature)

I bought this corolla from Rudy Luther Toyota in Saint Louis Park, MN.At that time it at 50 miles on it. Since then I have been the only driver and use to work and back.

This is a wonderful and a reliable vehicle. Its has saved me a lot of $$ on gas. It is ACCIDENT FREE.I have had a very satisfying experience with this vehicle and the reason to sell is I am moving out of the country and as much as I would love to I cannot take it with me.

Pictures and carfax are available to interested parties. The price is definitely negotiable.

Take a drive make an offer!! CALL YOGI AT 952 237 4575

Reply to
ys