Used Toyota Sienna

I'm looking at replacing my old Ford Windstar with a used Toyota Sienna.

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding things to look out for? Is there a prefered Engine size?

Was there a problem in any one year that I should avoid?

I don't read this News group very often so please EMail if possible. snipped-for-privacy@ecf.utoronto.ca

Phil

Reply to
Philip Poulos

I believe the sludge problems of 2001 and there about includes the Sienna so you want to have maintenence records if the car you are considering may be one of those models.

Reply to
Art

Art is right. Other than poor maintenance and accidents, Siennas hold up very well even with high miles.

Reply to
Viperkiller