Toyota, GM, and Ford differences

I think everybody should bottom post. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Sure it is.

I'm merely using my experiences

I gave you an example of the problems your posting style causes and you completely ignored it. Like I said, it's all about you.....no consideration for others.

It

Yet, here you are, speaking for others.

In order to speak for you, I'd have to get down to your level, which I refuse to do.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Reply to
SgtSilicon

"Hairy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Similar to you -- refusing to listen to the logic, reasons, and preferences of people who top post?

"hey pot, I'm the kettle".

JP

Reply to
Jon R Patrick

I concur my brother! I currently own a 2002 Monte carlo SS, and a 1994 Accord. Guess wich one I rely on?

Reply to
Ript

dizzy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

1994 Accord, 138,000 miles, and I tromp it daily, runs like *NEW*!
Reply to
Ript

Neither. The Monte Carlo is junk and the Accords are usually driven by ricer gang members.

Reply to
Sharx35

Wrong, I have four domestics cars with anywhere from 100K to 300K on the clock. I drive my cars for two years then sell them to friends or neighbors, or give them to relatives. I see them run to high mileages and none of them have been problematic, foreign or domestic. Every manufacture is building good dependable vehicles today, there is no need to spend the extra bucks to buy foreign cars to get a good car.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter