Toyota, GM, and Ford differences

So you claim that top posters are the lazy ones, then claim that those who do not cull their quoted material are lazy but only as a subset of the true lazy ones. That means you are saying that bottom posters never fail to properly cull their quoted material, or it means you are saying that if they do fail we shouldn't label them lazy. Are you daft sir? Is not there mountains of evidence of bottom posting full quoting idiots even here in this very newsgroup?

Reply to
SgtSilicon

You and I see it exactly the same way. Also, they probably wouldn't know a good newsreader if it jumped out and bit them in the ass.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Sound rationale has been provided. You respond by insults like idiot then here's one for you.... go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Which one do you use, just out of curiousity? I'm not exactly a newsgroup connoisseur, and I've been using xnews for absolute years. Honestly, haven't compared it to much of anything other than that crappy outlook express feature.

snipped-for-privacy@ihatespam.net (SgtSilicon) wrote in news:43cb1a22.83778500 @nntp.charter.net:

Reply to
Jon R Patrick

dizzy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It does give me the right to put my post at the top, where people can read it quickly and move on. You can insult as much as you want, but I've been online for many years, and I've never thought the 'bottom post' was a better way of doing it. J

Reply to
Jon R Patrick

Dear Mike, I do not know what dream world you live but let me share some real world experience with you. In my life I have owned, Mustang, F150, Taurus, Contour, Impala, Silverado, 280ZX, 240SX, Caprice, and now a Sebring. can say without a doubt that not only are the foreign made cars better quality but they hold their value....

Look at what has happened to Mercedes since the merger... gone to hell... same thing with Volvo and Ford.

Current car 2002 Sebring Convertible LXi is a total piece of shit.... within 3 years it has developed some serious issues including the AC/Heat blower motor refusing to operate no matter the mechanics do. If it were not a lease it would have been back in the dealers show room, whether or not he opened the doors!!!! Oh and by the why if Chrysler thinks they make such good vehicle why do they not stand behind them. The rotors warped on the Sebring in less than 15,000 miles, dealer said tough luck.... Even Ford warranties their stuff better..not much.

So come down off your "American made" high horse, its just not true... I am a red blooded American too....but I can see the truth....

Look at the consumer reports reliability ratings,,,, hell even look at the the predicted reliabilty ratings..... I think there might be one American made car on the list....

My next car will either be a Lexus or Toyota of some kind

Reply to
Tony Johnson

Reply to
razz

You are free to spend your money wherever you wish. However my real world experience with several Lexus V8s is quite the opposite. I have not had a bad vehicle, foreign or domestic in longer than I can remember. I stopped buying Lexus V8s in 1999. The domestics I have purchased since that time have proven to be just as good and just as dependable. The only difference I have seen between them is the domestic brand costs me a LOT less money to acquire and replace than did any of my Lexus'

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I've said or implied nothing of the kind. Suffering from reading comprehension problems?

Non sequitur.

How ironic, coming from a logically-handicapped top-poster.

It happens, sure.

Reply to
dizzy

Except that's not how it works. People have to read down below your response to see what the hell you're talking about.

Then you are an idiot.

Reply to
dizzy

(top posting corrected)

Only idiots think that top-posting is superior. Sorry.

Reply to
dizzy

You keep your cars for like a year, right? That's not enough time to see how good their quality is. How well they hold up over time is the key.

Reply to
dizzy

No, only illogical nonsense has been provided - the same wrong-headed nonsense I've read a hundred times from lazy, stupid, selfish, top-posting idiots trying to defend their lazy, stupid, selfish ways.

"It's easier for me, f*ck everyone else."

Reply to
dizzy

Which one of what does he use, top poster?

Oh, I see, we're supposed to read down into the message to see what the HELL you're talking about, and then go back to the top to read your response and try to make some sense of it.

So much better!

Reply to
dizzy

top-posting cretins tend to do.)

Idiot.

Reply to
dizzy

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Dizzy, you are truly stupid.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Reply to
SgtSilicon

We must be lucky. My wife's 2001 Sebring sedan has had ZERO problems. Runs like a charm.

However there are a few small things I don't like about the design, one being the very limited forward foot room for tall front seat passengers.

Reply to
Spam Hater