Toyota Sweepstakes

I got a card from Toyota today with offers of discounts on various services. There was also a notice that they are having a sweepstakes ... with directions on entering. This is limited to certain states. Anyway when I went to the web site I was not able to enter because it asked me for RSVP (?) I put in the number on my card but got the message that it was not the right one....and I can't move past the opening page. Does anyone know anything about this? Were you able to enter? Thanks.

Reply to
Dorot29701