{VERY OT} Hey Hachi!

My husband will just *hate* this:

Tom Brady strolling with his girlfriend.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

I don' get it!

Reply to
Hachiroku

And you call yourself a Masshole...

He's wearing a *Yankees* cap, man!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

(who's Tom Brady...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

You're kidding,right? He's the QB of the New England Patriots!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

I don't get it either. But then again I don't follow much professional sports. The spoiled brat millionaires are not usually my definition of good sportsmanship.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

OK, last time...

Tom Brady is the quarterback of the New England (formerly Boston) Patriots.

The Massachusetts/New England team is the Boston Red Sox. Their arch enemies are the New York Yankees. It's considered a type of sacrilege for anyone from New England to support the Yankees, so having a NE QB sporting that hat is a really big deal...to the NE fans, anyway.

:-P

Natalie, amazed that she knows more about this than these 2 *guys.*

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Gotta agree with you there Charles. I gave up on ALL pro sports when they went on strike 'cause $7,000,000.00 a year wasn't enough. ARGH!

I didn't know who Tom Bradey was either. As soon as I post this, I'll forget who he is again.

Reply to
RunnerBiker

Oh, yeah! *THAT* Tom Brady! I remember now...

If he doesn't drive an Indy car or a Formula 1 car, I don't know who he is.

You can make that *SHE* if you're talking Indy cars or CART. There's 3 women in Indy cars. Danika Patrick, Sarah Fisher and one that escapes me now (rookie, I think) and Legge in CART.

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL! Of course, NOW the Yankees cap makes sense.

I bet ge was deferring to his GF...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yes, but I'm a MIDWESTERN guy. and I HATE football, and don't follow most professional sports since the 1976 baseball strike when it became all about the money, and no longer about the sport.

I guess I should be complaining that it's not cricket.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I never was much of a fan of football. I knew most of my football team in high school, and most of them were dullards. The high schoolastic average went to a guy who tried to shave his face with NAIR one day.

Then about a year after I finished high screwle the baseball players went on strike. I had been a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals, after all they did win the World Series once in a while even if the Black Soxs and the Cubbies didn't. But Mein Gott in Himmel, the amount of money they were striking over! My dad didn't make in a year amounts they were quibbling about.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

"n5hsr"

But hubby knows every team's members. He's a total football nut; I shouldn't have expected *all* guys to be that way!

Wuss...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll