Re: yesterday i went.....

> i love the fact that drifting isn't all about how your car looks! > > gotta get myself a drift car :)

Volvo 360 - YKIMS ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

funny you should say that loads of people suggested the volvo! didn't see one there and would be different from all the S13's my fave car of the day was a V12 jag XJS sounded sweet!

Reply to
Vamp

OK, the V12 would be better, but loads of people are going for 300s these days. Eg:

Cheap, RWD, good weight balance and plenty of bolt in engine swaps available, from Renault turbo engines, to fire breathing Penta cranked Volvo redblocks!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

My XJ12 sounded lovely on full noise. Shame it was a complete piece of shit.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

How old are you I wonder?

Ken

Old enough

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Act your age then..............unless of course you envy brain dead teenage chav morons, who get a kick out of "drifting"!

Ken

And what's wrong with getting a kick out of drifting? Of course, a numpty like you wouldn't appreciate the skill that's involved in it. Not my thing personally, but I enjoy watching it. It's certainly a lot more credibler than getting a kick out of being a 'keyboard hero' like some people....

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Far more exciting when you have to dodge traffic islands and other cars though ;-)

Reply to
Iridium

Like that video was I posted. And last week I was watching it at Santa Pod. I'm a responsible adult I'll have you know!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

And particularly when it's in the appropriate place - a racetrack.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Ugh, first Vamp and now you. You live quite near to each other, you could get together and compare MPG figures and mortgage repayment rates...

Reply to
Iridium

Perhaps you and Conor should hook up to discuss your mid-life crises? He's got the medallionmobile and you're looking to buy one. (c;

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Ay? Coming from a 206XSi driver? Ha!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Ok fair enough on the gay jokes and the girl jokes - but old jokes? Come on old bean ;-)

Reply to
Iridium

Fuck off cum bucket

Oh, and my current MPG figures are at a rather good 20mpg, Dervy would be proud!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Heh, good point, well made.

Hah nice, what's that in? I can't remember which one of your machines is the daily driver heh.

Reply to
Iridium

"quite near" for Northern or Scottish values of "quite near" :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The nearest Asda and KFC are nigh on 50 miles from here. Anything less than

100 miles is 'quite near' heh.
Reply to
Iridium

Indeed it is, I was just trying to act sensible for a moment though.

Reply to
Lordy.UK