Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

{OT:} Another Illinois governor turns into a jailbird
George Ryan, my brother's erstwhile neighbor, reported to prison today, raising to 3 the number of governors in the modern era from Illinois that have done jail time, adding his name to Otto Koener...

{OT} oh, the irony...
Is this the kiss of death for Giuliani or is it the kick in the pants he needs to get the social conservatives? ---------------------------- WASHINGTON - Televangelist Pat Robertson, founder of the...
1
1

OT:Give credit where it's due
With a little help from his friends, Bush overreacted to 9-11 and, Bush got us into a war. Oil may move above 100/barrel when the inventories are released today. Gasoline is above 3.00/gal and going...
33
33

For sale 2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport V8 36 kmiles $25,000
36,041 miles Gray suv w black interior 8 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 4WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag:...

(OT:) Hey Scott! Got a recording of that crying teenager who has "...seen..." Global Warming?
I came apart when I heard it! Please post it or You Send It or something. I need another good laugh!
12
12

Pontiac unveils new Vibe
Pontiac unveils new Vibe Automotive News November 6, 2007 - 3:59 pm ET DETROIT - General Motors today unveiled its all-new 2009 Pontiac Vibe during an event in downtown Detroit. The vehicle will...
3
3

P0300 Code on my 2001 Corolla
Hi, I checked to see whether there is any code stored before I send my car for PA state inspection. To my surprise, I got P0300, but check engine light is not on yet. What should I do? replace plugs?...
2
2

Lentz promoted to president of Toyota's U.S. sales arm
Lentz promoted to president of Toyota's U.S. sales arm Dian Ogilvie named to senior post at Toyota North America Leslie J. Allen Automotive News November 6, 2007 - 9:44 am ET Toyota Motor Corp. today...

1992 Toyota Corolla tail light problem
I have a 1992 Toyota Corolla sedan. The left side brake light box contains two 1157 bulbs for brake and tail lights. One of them seems to work fine but I noticed this morning when my wife went forward...
3
3

(OT:) BBC and Fox News (UGH!) report Al Quaeda/Taliban recruiting children
Really? I think I posted something to that effect MONTHS ago! How low can you get, trying to coerce kids into being bombs?
1
1

Crony Capitalism is not Democracy
Bill Maher interviews Naomi Klein on "The Shock Doctrine."
2
2

(OT:) Who saw the NBC Evening News tonight?! A REAL Hero was on!
I'm talking about John Finn, the man who, while Pearl Harbor was being attacked, grabbed a machine gun on Ford Island and began shooting, yelling "More AMMO! More AMMO!" and never missing a round. He...

Screeching Belt Noise
1996 Landcruiser (petrol) that has a screeching (belt?) noise when starting up. The noise subsides after a warm up period e.g. a few minutes. Sometimes if you engage the clutch slightly the noise will...
3
3

OT Fred Thompson Aide Resigns Post After Drug-Dealing History Exposed
You heard it on FoxNews first.

OT~Declassified Documents on Curveball Phony Intelligence
The National Security Archive is an independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University, the Archive collects and publishes declassified documents...
4
4