Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

05 MATRIX XR WHINE
New whine between 40 & 60, probably above that too but due to road noise it is not that noticeable, when you let off the throttle it stops immediately, accelerate and it starts up again. Same if the...
2
2

Looking for an 8ft tonneau for an 06 Tundra....
Been looking all over the place for a hard folding tonneau cover for my 06 Tundra. Seems the only ones I can find are for the short/bed crew cab versions... nothing for the long bed pickup. Any...
1
1

blower moter doesn't come on
where is the blower motor motor resister on my 1986 toyota carolla and what does it look like. my fan stopped working with no warning signs whatsoever and the chilton manual i have does not show a...
2
2

OT: And it's 1, 2, 3 what are we fighting for....
watch the whole 14 minutes, or shut the fuck up.
4
4

Programming Keyless Entry
Does anyone know how to program a dealer-installed keyless entry, FCC ID: ELVAT1B? This is for a 04 Sequoia. Thanks in advance.

Programming Keyless Entry
Anyone out there know how to program a dealer-installed keyless entry? FCC ID: ELVAT1B. This is for a 04 Sequoia. Thanks in advance.
3
3

Paging Bruce Bergman!
I...I need professional help...
3
3

convertible probs... toyota
how do i know if the motor is bad in my celica gt convertible top? it runs.......but seems too weak to raise the top. it opens it a few inches, then stops. (i had to raise it by hand to close.. OMG......

convertible probs... toyota
how do i know if the motor is bad in my celica gt convertible top? it runs.......but seems too weak to raise the top. it opens it a few inches, then stops. (i had to raise it by hand to close.. OMG......
2
2

Off Topic: Does anyone know where I can get flashbulbs?
I need some flash bulbs. I thought I saw some somewhere recently, but I can't recall where.
8
8

Wiper Placement
I'm thinking the wipers aren't parked right on my 04 Avalon. Would one of you kind Avalon owners post if these are parked differently than yours. Thanks. jor
10
10

OT Norman Hsu case on ice amid rumors of a plea deal
I wonder if some dims might be getting a little nervous. ""It might also serve [Hsu's] purposes to stall until the presidential campaign is over," Richman said."

Toyota Avensis gps hack
Hi, I bypassed the (factory) gps lock in my car. (prevents setting gps while the car moves) It tunrned out to be very simple => I just want to share this ... Michris

OT: Oh NO ! A&E network pulls Duane 'Dog' Chapman's series from schedule
A real loss of American art and high class culture. The words of wisdom from Dog changed my life and I'm going to miss that cute little wife of his. She is a real hottie.
5
5

OT Hillary Reveals Her Inner Self
"But the larger point is that her policy approach revealed all the impulses not of the New Centrism but the Old Leftism. Her statements were redolent of the 1990s phrase "command and control." They...
8
8