ABS Light

1997 Avalon Is this a simple fix? Dealership tried to charge me $400 for sensor...

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
Da Ghost

What an amazingly STUPID question. The ABS light can come on for a lot of reasons. Some expensive and some not.

If you want a second opinion, take it to a second garage. Otherwise, pay the money.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

I'll bet that your answer is a lot more stu.......... NAH, I'm not going to do this, I'm just gonna killfile you...that way I won't be frustrated by your silly posts again...have fun in my killfile with philip...

Reply to
Gord Beaman