1999 camry fuel filter

All,

Can anybody help me locate where the fuel filter for a 1999 v6 camry is?

Reply to
Honda-Man

It's in the engine bay, near the air filter housing. Some people have complained that the flare nuts tend to seize and cause bent tubes taking them off. So be careful.

Reply to
johngdole

Thank you for the advice. This should make a nice weekend project.

Reply to
Honda-Man

I have changed the filter on the 4 cyl Camry, and I usually open the gas = cap to relieve the pressure in the system and reduce the amount of gas = that spills.

=20

Tony

Reply to
Tony Marsillo

Do yourself a favor and spray the fittings on the filter with a good penetrating oil like PB Blaster once a day for a few days before you do the job. It may save you some grief. If you twist up the fuel lines you will not be a happy camper.

Reply to
NickySantoro

Great suggestions. Thanks.

Reply to