89 camry diagnosis connector question

The Haynes manual specifies jumpering between "E1" and "T". The "map" on the inside of the connector cover shows the "E1" but not the "T". Of the connector cavities that are loaded with contacts I find a "Te1" and a "Tt". Does anyone know which contact I should jumper the "E1" contact to ? Help: Much appreciated ! Tnx

Reply to
jimhigh66

Alex Marcuzzi

I checked my toyota repair manual and it confirms Alex's statements. mandrake99

Reply to
mandrake99

Thanks very much gentleman. Happy Trails, Jim H.

Reply to
jimhigh66