2006 Solara - rear window visability

I really like the car, but can not seem to be able to get a good look out the rear window. I can buy a 2006 auto w/ moonroof, spoiler, and carpet/cargo for 19,068.00 a great price, but I can't see out the freaking rear window. Any owners care to comment? I gottta decide today.

Reply to
steve-o

:-) I 'also' drive a 3/4T PU ... with a rear "blind" 'Cap' ... the in_cab rear view is totally usless ...

It has good R/L side mirrors . which .... I finally got the 'knack ( ?habit? )' of using , :-) and, like 'em =far= better than my 94 Cam single , in_cab, rear view mirror.

Luckily, my Cam has good R/L exterior side mirrors.

R/L 'sides' are better on a 2_lane freeway , better in backing 'view' ... IMHO.

Ed

Reply to
0_Qed

Thanks but don't want to rely on those side mirrors, I'm missing the passengers mirror on my currrent camry coupe, but I have great visablity out the rear.

Reply to
steve-o

:-) I had =no= choice with my PU Cap in place ... totally useless in_cab, rear view mirror.

'Soon', got used to using the R/L exterior PU side mirrors ... the 'habit' followed over to my Cam .

I get more 'use' from both sets of side mirrows ... =once= I got used to them .

YMMV.

Find a junk_yard rite side mirror for the coupe ...

Ed

Reply to
0_Qed