2006 Solara - Rear Window visability

I really like the car, but can not seem to be able to get a good look out the rear window. I can buy a 2006 auto w/ moonroof, spoiler, and carpet/cargo for 19,068.00 a great price, but I can't see out the freaking rear window. Any owners care to comment? I gottta decide today

Reply to
steve-o

Did you try putting your glasses on? CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Yes. Thanks for the insite.

Reply to
steve-o

If the deal is you 'gotta decide today' you should walk away.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

In most cases you are right. This place has a 72 hour promo. Its a good dealership. No pressure at all. the incentive ends tommorow..

Reply to
steve-o

Under what conditions? Trying to use the mirror, or turning your head?

How often do you need to see out the rear windoe?!?! Usually, Toyotas have good visibility through the mirrors. If you like the car otherwise, buy it, but just be aware you'll have to pay more attention to the mirrors!

Reply to
Hachiroku
[to steve-o wrote]

What about the mirror that's used most of all: the one inside the car?

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

That's why I said mirrorS, Geoff!

Reply to
Hachiroku

That's the one I am talking about. I call ita rear view mirror. I didn't take the deal. Nor did anyone else I suppose as the car is still for sale.

Reply to
steve-o

: What about the mirror that's used most of all: the one inside : the car?

And I pointed out that the view through one of those mirrors -- the one that's used most frequently, in fact -- is through the rear "windoe," Hachiroku!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

So now we know the market price of the car by definition is less than what the dealer was asking for it.

This week I'll bet the 'incentive' is still there...and perhaps even more of a discount if you were to ask for it.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Hmmm. I like Solaras. I should be buying one in a couple weeks.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I need to bake a potatoe...

Hmmm...I drove Solaras all last summer and had no problem.

Reply to
Hachiroku