90 Camry Headlights

Does anyone else agree that the 90 Camry headlights do not give off much light. Has anyone found a solution for this?

Reply to
90CamryOwner

See a post I made in alt.autos.toyota called Try This At Home...

Also see one called 'Cleaning Tips..."

Reply to
HachiRoku

I'm sorry: Hey,kids, try this at home!

Reply to
HachiRoku

Polishing compound on the outside of the headlamps. If the exterior becomes hazy it will cut light output. The polishing compound should clean them up quite nicely.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Hmm,

Sorry my great 90 Camry has no such problem and never had. Maybe like the guys say...you have to clean something.

"90CamryOwner" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
W&V