90 Camry Steering Problem

Hello Everyone

I have a 1990 Camry, the problem is that a few days ago the steering wheel started bobbleling left and right. It felt like if the wheels where going side to side. The car felt like it was trying to go to the left. Today my Left front tire blew up while driving. I put the spare but I still feel the steering wheel doing the same thing, what could it be? Any advice is grateful!

Reply to
vision3

My wifes car did the same thing, it ended up being something like the lower control arm bushings being worn out. The part cost me about $300 for the dealership in Houston and I did the labor myself.

Reply to
Jason