94 Camry Mp3/XM/Radio question

Will a radio from a 05 camry fit in my 94 4 cyl 4 door?

If not, anyone have experience with Delphi or other manufacturers that don't result in taking more room than the original factory radio?

Thanks!

Reply to
Spamtrap

Unfortunately, '05 Camry's radio system is different than yours. Your radio size is still the 7" wide model while the Camry's is wider. If I know of anything I'll let you know.

Reply to
Viperkiller

Reply to
Spamtrap