96 Camry Drum Removal

I'm having trouble removing the brake drums on my '96 Camry LE (4-cyl). I noticed a two of threaded holes on the drum itself, is there a special tool or "makeshift tool" I need to remove the drum?

Thanks!

Reply to
vtp

In news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, vtp being of bellicose mind posted:

You just take two bolts and thread them into those holes. Screwing them in with a socket will PUSH the drum off of the hub ... which is undoubtedly rusted. Be sure to THINLY smear some anti-seize compound on the mating surface before reassembly to prevent the drum from sticking on the hub.

--
- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM
Reply to