96 Camry Tune Up

Hello,

I have 96 Camry 4 cyl with 97k. What are the basic tune up parts I should buy to put in? Also, both front automatic windows are moving very slow. Anyone knwo what to do about this?

Chris

Reply to
Chriss

Get the Haynes repair manual and read the maintenance section in the front. Shows how to check the spark plug wires, change the plugs, oil and filter, transmission fulid, etc. Timing belt gets replaced at 60k. For the windows, try spraying the channels in the door with silicone spray.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus