Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Have a look at auto-rx.com

Reply to
Daniel

snip

. By the same token, all those who couldn't keep to

Unless you're Charlene Blake or one of her cronies, then you just scream and holler hoping Toyota will cave in. :-) davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Yes indeedy. The whole thing is so simple,..leave dirty oil in and you'll eventually be pulling the engine out.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Reply to