aftermarket products...

does anyone know of a decent company that produces aftermarket products for the Camry? i'm looking for a rubber trunk liner to protect the carpet, but the dealer said the only one they list is for the '04-'05 models and isn't sure if it will fit the '02 that i have.

Reply to
JerseyMike
02 and up are the same -- go with a Weathertech liner though.

Wolfgang

I just went to Walmart and got a dark color fabric door mat and used it in the trunk. Cost me $10 and works great. I bought a grippy one so when I drive, I don't have items slide in the trunk. The smooth ones protect the carpet but don't do much in the way of preventing sliding.

Reply to
Car Guy