Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP!!! Headlights still on even with ignition off
Recently I found a problem with my car(97 Camry). As long as the signal level is placed in a position other than "OFF" ("Low Beam" or "High Beam"), the headlight is still on, even without the key in...
1
1

DTC P0401
On my 94 V6 XLE Camry a DTC "P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected" triggered as I deccelerated then accelerated on an inclined highway. Note that this event did not trigger while...
9
9

Door Lock Problem (Intermittent)
89 Camry - Symptom: The power door lock buttons on the inside (both driver and passenger) do not always work. Intermittent failure - although the problem is getting more frequent. Note: I had the door...
2
2

2001 Camry Rear Defroster
Hi, recently I have been having problems with my rear defroster. When I hit the defrost button the light comes on like it would be working, but the defrosters are not working. What could be the...
1
1

Overfilling 2002 Camry LE V6 1MZ-FE oil?
I took my car for an oil change and they put the entire 5L US jug of Mobil 1 in my 1MZ-FE engine. I looked at the dip stick, and its above the full mark. Should I have them empty some if it or just...
10
10

92 camry check engine light?
My camry was running a little rough. It would not rev up smoothly (it kind of misfired) when I try to rev it up in park. I changed the plugs,wires,cap,rotor,airfilter,fuel filter and still no luck. I...
4
4

Leaking shock absorber - should I replace now or wait?
A few months ago I bought a 1997 Camry, which has now done 152,000km (about 95,000 miles). I decided to have the suspension inspected since I expected it would be fairly worn. Part of the inspection...
10
10

03 Camry Valve clatter?
Hello My 03, KY built 4 cyl Camry I ordered has logged a 1k miles, and has had a pronounced valve clacking/tapping like sound since new. No note of this condition was on the PDI, and a quick question...
9
9

1996 camry le - turning off anti-theft system
i got a problem. My battery is dead I think. While it was dying, it automatically turn on the sudden anti-security system. I can't turn off the security alarm system now. My remote is broke, and my...
5
5

86 Camry loss of power under load
I have had this 1986 Camry since it was new. It is a 4 cylinder gas engine with 136K miles. The problem started about 6 to 8 years ago. When trying to get on the highway, especially if there are a few...
5
5

MIDAS breakpads - Lifetime warranty ?
What does MIDAS mean by lifetime warranty ? Do they mean I never have to replace my brakepads ever ? They use VSD brake pads...anyone with any experience? Thanks
5
5

91 Camry Brake and Charge lights on
A couple of days ago, I noticed the brake and charge lights on. I had brake fluid in the car. I had the alternator checked and it checked good, then I had the battery checked and it checked bad. I...
11
11

96 Camry -- 10W-30 or 10W-40 Oil for summer months
Warm weather here in West Texas is about 2 months away -- I run Chevron 10W-30 in my 96 Camry right now but it is getting harder to find -- is 10W-40 ok for a 4 cylinder 5S-FE used for mainly city...
2
2

1990 Toyota Camry Vehicle Speed Sensor
Can anyone help me with the placment and a picture of 1990 Toyota Camry Vehicle Speed Sensor please? Im trying to replace it but my Haynes book I bough has only the code for the error and literally...
4
4

Engine light on - p1133 and p1153 codes on a 1999 toyota Solara and Rav4
I have a 1999 Toyota Solara and a RAV4 and for the last 3 years I been getting a P1133 code on and off. Cars run OK but the light on the Solara is staying on longer. Before I go to the dealer and pay...

Re: Camry 94 (1MZ-FE V6) hesitation at acceleration
Fixed with genuine Toyota Air Filter.
1
1

2005 Camry LE Idle speed
I got me a new 05 Camry LE. I was just curious on the idle RPM set at 900. My previous car '01 Altima is set at 700 +/-50. My other car, '04 4-Runner SR5 idle RPM is 600. I just find it odd that Camry...
3
3