Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is alignment after strut replacement necessary on '96 Camry?
I had the front struts and mounts replaced on our Camry yesterday, after one of the strut mounts went bad. This is the first replacement in 130,000 miles. I had my regular mechanic do it, as he was...
5
5

2007 Camry GPS Antenna Location?
Does anyone know the location of the GPS antenna on a 2007 Camry? I cannot find it in the owner's manual. I would imagine that it's either in the front or back dash. Toyota's customer service was of...
6
6

Why is the security light blinking?
Why is the security light blinking when the engine is off. When the keys are in the ignition the light stops blinking.
1
1

PICS: This Toyota Camry is For Sale for the Low, Low Price of $160,000
Easy purchase, right? FROM: CPC If you had $160,000 to drop on a car, what would you cop? A Mercedes? A Porsche? A Toyota Camry? We know one of those things is not like the other, but wait until you...

Transmission not shiftng into reverse
2002 Camry just makes noise and won't move when put in reverse. Only 110000= miles. Mechanics say I need a new transmission but I was wondering if it c= ould be something that could be fixed. Over the...
4
4

Camry ocassionaly won't start at first key turn
I have 2000 Camry driven around 85000 miles. Once or twice a week car won't start on first key turn. but starts after second or third key turn. The problems seems to happen only on cold starts. Took...
10
10

When to replace the belts for 2000 Camry?
I've been driving my 2000 4-cylinder Camry CE for 11 years now. It has a low mileage of 60,000. I don't see obvious damage on the engine belt, but my eyes are not trained in cars. Is it about the time...
5
5

Re: 1995 Toyota Camry: unlocking the radio on my Toyota Camry
How Unlock 1995 Toyota Camry Radio The absolute solution! No need to go to dealer. I got the code. If you have a 95 Camry, I have the XLE model, with the radio model 51706 (the model # can be found in...

Keyless entry no work
my automatic alarm/key entry went weird-and this red light flashed and I could not get my 2005 toyota going-called AAA and they got it going-- went to sams got a new battery and it car/keyless entry...

Mysterious "slide whistle" sound in '02 Camry
Yep, we have a V6 '02 Camry, and every once in a while we hear a sound like a slide whistle. The tone is ascending. We hear this in the cabin, and it doesn't sound like it is coming from anywhere in...
2
2

Throttle bodies interchangeable?
My wife's '99 Camry (~98k miles) shudders a bit when starting the engine while it's warm. I'm considering swapping the throttle body (and the IAC valve attached to it) from my '96 Camry (175k miles)...
24
24

'96 camry engine clattering when cold
My '96 Camry (159,000 miles) is parked outside where the temp is 30-40 degrees (sometimes has ice on the windshield). When starting the car the engine makes a clattering sound, which goes away once...
3
3

1998 Camry - dash clock starting to fail
The dash clock in my 1998 Camry is starting to fail. Is their an easy way to fix it? Is their an easy way to unplug it? Thanks
5
5

1987 Camry Replacing Ignition Cylinder Lock
Hi I posted earlier about the steering problem. Thanks for all the advice. So I just picked up a new ignition cylinder lock with 2 keys. I just opened the factory manual and can't find anywhere in the...
1
1

2002 Camry seat belt bolt missing
Bought new from Toyota dealer, 2002 Camry. Dealer serviced. Out of warranty now. Noticed recently seat belt for drivers side where fastens near console side, not door side, has the bolt that holds it...
1
1

2000 Camry LE - sudden noise under the hood, loss of oil, then it died. Quick question.
I was pulling out of my parking space at work today and noticed a very unusual sound in the engine. I left the motor idling, looked under the hood and it sounded as if it was coming from the left side...
7
7

1998 Camry : rear brake vibration
I have a vibration from the rear brakes when applying moderate pressure to the brake pedal. The same vibration is felt when pulling hard on the hand brake. I pulled the rear drums and the pads and...
2
2

How many O2 Sensor does 96 camry have?
I own a 96 Toyota Camry. I am wondering how many O2 Sensor does this car have? When I open the hood, I can see two sensor bolted into the exhaust. But I read the manuel and it says that there is one...
29
29

howto: remove a stripped Phillips screw
Hi all, Over the weekend, I removed my throttle body, cleaned with throttle plate cleaner solvent, then proceeded to remove the idle air control (IAC) valve for cleaning and inspection. There are four...
15
15

How do I measure ignition coil resistance?
The picture isn't very clear, especially the bottom one (measuring secondary resistance). Anyone have any photos, or better pictures, of how to take resistance measurements? Thanks Michael
10
10