Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Check Engine Sign in 99 Camery, EGR Valve problem.
Hello All, I have Check Engine Sign in my 99 Camery. Mechanic told me I need to change EGR Valve and Gasket. I went to Struss auto repair. It will cost me more $300.00 I paid alreay 80 for diagnostic....
1
1

Cigarette lighter no longer works after plugging in air compressor
I have a very strange electrical problem with a 1995 Toyota Camry. I bought one of those heavy duty air compressors that can plug into the 12V cigarette lighter receptacle. I plugged it into the...
4
4

90 Camry - shaky idle/low torque
At idle the engine shakes and seems low on torque. In reverse it has a lot of trouble backing up a hill. Off the line it?s slow to get going like it doesn?t have enough power, like it can?t breathe or...

a Camry steel wheel question ...
I had a chance to buy 4 bare steel rims, hopefully to 'fit' a `94 Camry . Found some "ID" as follows, on the 1st wheel : . J14x5_1/2_JJDOT CMC 198LC 12 . rim 'stamped' . 4 'dots' and "LC" stamped . on...
3
3

1991 Toyota Camry- intermittent ignition problem
I have a 1991 Toyota Camry that run great with approx. 160K miles. Within the last six months, I've experienced a severe intermitent ignition problem. I turn the key, and all the dash lights work,...
3
3

When do you replace thermostat on 2002 camry le v6?
I notice that the thermostat seems to work fine but in very cold weather (-10 to -30) it temp gauge does not get to the middle point (normal area) until driving for about 10 min. Is this just because...
9
9

97 Camry power window noise, lube it?
My turn for a question. My drivers side window goes down fine, no noise going up it is making a little noise but closes properly. Does the regulator need lube to fix or am I likely to have a broken...

Buying a Camry 2000 LE. Need feedback please.
I am looking into buying a 2000 LE Camry from Texas. I will tell you what is has and hopefully, somebody might be able to tell me if I am getting a good price. I plan to get it in a day or 2. Did a...
3
3

Headlight alignment info needed - 2002 Camry
I find my left headlight is lower then the right. Can someone tell me how to adjust it so that they are level? thanks
8
8

2005 Camry stereo have MP3 player?
Hi, I have a 2002 Camry and I like the stereo but I'd like to be able to put a CD full of MP3s in it. Does anyone know if the newer Camrys (2005?) have a stereo that plays MP3s? If so, how much is it...
5
5

Camry 97. Bulging of cover of passanger airbag
Dear community Today I paid attention that cover of airbag on passenger site got bulging. I don't drive this car on daily base but I am sure week ago I don't have it. Car has never been in accident or...
1
1

Noisy sway bar bushes
I drive a 1997 Camry with 167,000km on the clock. 12 months ago I had the rear sway bar bushes replaced by the Toyota dealer, since they were so noisy over bumps that it was embarrassing. Now, just...
1
1

1992 Camry Speedometer Stopped Working
I have a 1992 v6 camry 5 sp 400,000 km. The speedo and cruise control stopped working. I was wondering if anyone has had similar problems?
5
5

2000 Camry Le error codes - P0420 & P0441
My check engine light has been coming on for about a year with always the same code. This started one morning after I had added gas and drove for about 50 miles. The dealer replaced the 1st 0xygen...
1
1

1991Toyota Camry Lamp Fairlure Sensor (The Expensive Little Yellow Box)
On my Camry the rear lights where not working. I took it to a mechanic he said it was the sensor. He took it out and was looking for a after market sensor,he was unsuccessful. He told me that it can...
5
5

General price for muffler repair 1990 camry
Hey all, Just wondering if someone could give me a general cost for replacing my front muffler pipe, it's got a little hole and is getting a bit noisy. I know this one is generally more expensive than...

How do I replace Camry hood struts?
My son has a 1993 Camry and we need to replace the little gas struts that hold up the hood. I can buy replacement struts at Pep Boys, but I'm concerned about whether the non-Toyota struts will adapt....
2
2

2000-2001 camry nose mask FS unused
1
1

Why was my 1989 Camry stolen, again?
My 1989 Camry is driven by my son in Seattle, WA. It has been stolen for the second time, today. Why is this car so easy to steal? My son keeps it locked and parked in front of his home. The first...
7
7

Camry Power Door Lock Problem
Does the group know of any difference between the driver's door key lock and the passenger door key lock for an 1989 Camry? I have been having a recurring, intermittent, problem with my power door...
2
2