what I like best on the 07 camry

You know it isn't the engine power or the quit ride or the soft ride or all the power gadgets............nope none of those, what I like best is the AUX input for the radio. This is my first Toyota and there is nothing like hooking up my ipod or sat radio, it is so simple why can't the big three do this.

Reply to
BigJim

Other makes have been doing it for years --- like NISSAN. I really hate paying Yota for their radios --- wish it was an option. Now they've made if more difficult to install an aftermarket radio what with steering wheels controls and odd size openeing and multiple antennas.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I like the sound and power of the radio so it is not an issue with me. Not as good as the Bose system in my Caddy but not bad.

Reply to
BigJim

The Chrysler 300 has it also.

Reply to
Indycar

I like my music as much as the next person, but I really don't see the need to change out a perfectly good stereo for an after-market one.... The upgraded versions that I have heard in nearly every make and model almost always sounds good--road and ambient noises are going to be a factor no matter what is in the dash, and I truly have better things to do than sit in my stationary car and listen to tunes. In the house where I can actually sit and listen, or get stuff accomplished, that may be another story.....But to each their own. If spending hundreds and/or thousands of dollars for a sound system in your car is your idea of legitimate use of your hard earned dollar, more power to ya, but please keep it down so that the rest of us don't have to hear it two blocks down the street, or even more comically, listen to your car trim rattle from the bass--boy, is that cool!

Sorry for drifting slightly off the subject, the upgraded stereo that holds 6 cd's sounds pretty awesome to me.......

Stan

Reply to
Stan Wright